BullGuard Small Office Security recognized for the strength of its Small Office Security endpoint security service, advanced endpoint protection features and ease of use for SMBs.
Award-winning consumer cybersecurity company, BullGuard today announced, BullGuard Small Office Security was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie Award in the Business Technology – Endpoint Security Management Solution category in the 18th Annual Stevie American Business Awards®.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 230 professionals worldwide across a range of categories. The award committee was highly impressed with BullGuard’s Small Office Security business technology, with judges noting it’s a “great product for small and midsize customers,” and small businesses “can implement cyber security without any hassle or complex setup.”
BullGuard Small Office Security features recognized by the judges include:
- Comprehensive endpoint security for connected devices (Windows®, Mac®, Android®)
- Anti-malware protection, including a multi-layered behavioral engine that keeps businesses safe from all types of malware.
- Machine learning for advanced zero-day threat detection, which ensures systems are protected even when offline, and without impacting the device’s resources.
- Antivirus protection uses multiple scan engines with a high update frequency. It includes real-time scanning and on-demand scanning, so companies always have the most up-to-date virus signatures.
- Safe browsing monitors online activity and prevents users from entering websites with malicious code. It also protects against malicious plug-ins, browser extensions and browser attacks.
- Anti-theft components allow the administrator to send remote locate, lock and wipe commands if a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Full reporting: Small Office Security provides complete reports on device status, threats and tasks, so nothing is overlooked.
Small businesses are increasingly being targeted by cyber criminals who recognize that many are largely unprotected or only have ad hoc cybersecurity measures in place. BullGuard Small Office Security is specifically designed to protect smaller businesses against these threats with advanced endpoint security protection. Devices are managed centrally via a cloud dashboard, which enables simple yet comprehensive management, so all types of malware threats including, ransomware and malicious links hiding in phishing mails can be effortlessly defended against.